Saturday, February 23, 2013

Silver Linings Playbook and another Sunday lover


I've just watched Silver Linings Playbook starring Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence and I love it! The movie is just so awesome and wonderful and refreshing and every other positive adjective that an honest movie critic can give! It's just amazing!



And believe it or not, after a couple of hours I know I'd still be basking in the afterglow. I can't begin to explain it, so you better just watch it. It's just wonderful. I'm out of words, that's how wonderful it is. Seriously.

And here's a quote that Pat (Bradley Cooper's character) said at the end of the film:
"The world will break your heart ten ways to Sunday, that's guaranteed. And I can't begin to explain that, or all the craziness inside myself and everyone else, but guess what, Sunday's my favorite day again. I think of everything everyone did for me, and I think I'm a very lucky guy."

Pat loves Sundays, me too!!! I'm not alone. LOL.

Oh, and here's my favorite part:

No comments: