Monday, December 24, 2012

Accreditation as I see it

Dali,
manghabol kita ka ramig kag tun-og kang bag-ong bun-ag nga adlaw.

This is a late post of my personal snapshots taken of the fuzz that is called AACUP Level 1 Accreditation. These photos are the sights that I rose up to one morning (December 10th, if I'm not mistaken) when we stayed overnight at school to prepare for it:

 The fog makes the oval behind the mango trees look as if a hundred invisible sprinters has started an early run on it, and disappeared in a cloud of dust. This is just outside the School of Education building.



The Gate: Going home after a long day's work--only to come to work again after bath and breakfast and a change of clothes, and a hi to Dad (the only early-riser among us all).

This kid's the one and only fellow passenger I had in the multi-cab to Lambunao. I was so envious thinking he'd had a good night's sleep and I hadn't.


Because sugarcanes are harvested and delivered by the truckloads to the 'Sentral'  by December, the fog is all that's left.


 

No comments: