Monday, August 5, 2013

Mom, I bought the whole NBS! (Actually just Trese 5! And Manila Noir! Finally!)


WARNING: Brag post ala Princess Jeane (with an e) Napoles. Hehe.

"Look, Mom, I finally have Trese 5 and Manila Noir!" 

As if my mom would care. LOL. Well, she did. She told me, "Kon ginbakal mo dia ka Ken Follet, nalipay pa ko." (If you bought a Ken Follet, I'd be happier.) Hmf, as if I didn't catch her reading Trese. 

So, I have them naaaa. (Shivers) "Yehey! Thank you, Lord!" is all I can say when finally, finally, after much hoping and waiting and wishing, I found these two at National Book Store in SM City Iloilo last Friday. At last, Trese 5 and Manila Noir  - miiiine!!!


I was so happy I felt like I had drank some of Hank's coffee at the Diabolical and I forgot all about my pending payable-when-able loans from friends and bought these two babies immediately. Hehe. I promise the god of comics that I will pay you guys next pay day. Promise.

Speaking of pending, I still have many pending reviews to write about, not to mention some lit works that I really need to do (SanAg 2013). Tsk. I just can't seem to tease them out of my head, especially now that I have new welcome distraaaactions....! ^_^

So, there you go. Not all that glitters is a Louboutin shoe. Sometimes, it's just a moonlit leftover toe. 

No comments: