Friday, June 15, 2012

My gratitude list

Just for today

I know I haven't done the other list yet, but this just cannot wait. Otherwise, I'll completely forget all about it. And this is a pretty important list, mind you. It's my gratitude list. Just for today, because after today, there will still be a lot to be grateful for.


So here they are -- the things that I am thankful to God for:
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Wonderful nephews and nieces
  • Inspiring people – writers, artists, teachers, celebrities
  • TV shows to watch, movies to watch, books to read
  • My love for drawing/painting rekindled
  • My love and zest for writing rekindled
  • A hope that I’ll get that part-time teaching job in (secret for now)
  • Showing me that announcement in the school's website by accident 
  • Showing me the way to follow, and making sure I follow it even if it's too foggy still to see the road-- which is to be of benefit to others 
  • Brewing in me a sense of responsibility that I have never felt before—please Lord, make this “tuloy-tuloy” na.
  • Again, finally able to write/ discover that I indeed have a potential to help people as a writer, but first of course, I need to become a better one 
  •  Making me love you more and more and not letting go of me – meaning, I’m happy that I know you more deeply now as compared before 
  •  Letting me discover the best in everyone instead of their worst 
  •  Giving me strength in times when I am tested by conflict, negative emotions, etc. 
  •  Again, a time to write, a peace of mind to write, a clearer, more headstrong, and purpose-driven attitude to write 
  •  A surge of ideas to write about! Thank you! 
  •  Reminding me always that nothing is impossible in you!
 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever.    -Psalm 118:1 

No comments: