Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm baaaack!!!

Ha! So much for a quiet return!

Anyway, here I am after being separated from the blogging world which I really haven't spent much time on. I'm back. And may I be more devoted to this endeavor from now on.

Today, as you can see, is a Sunday. A very hot and lazy Sunday afternoon. And technically, according to my blog name, I should hate every moment of it. I do, just a bit. But on the other hand, I couldn't ignore the many blessings that has recently and unexpectedly crept into my predictable and boring life.

I am thankful for many things:

First, I am grateful that I can breathe, that I have food to eat, that I have somewhere to live in, that I have a job and a paycheck every fifteenth (although it's always delayed), that I have my family behind me every step of the effing way, that they are there as motivation for me to keep on working hard despite those late paychecks, that I have lots of friends who care for me, that I am studying for my master's degree and not quite bored about it yet, that I am healthy and feel good about myself than I ever had in years.

Even though it's already Monday morning a few hours from now, these little victories keeps me from hating this day too much. Besides, it's funny, but I don't hate Sunday afternoons now as much as I did a year or two before! That's true, really. Why is that?

Apart from these and other things that I have been thanking God for, I am also happy to be back. I hope that this will be the start of my serious take on writing even if just on the Internet. I have been inactive in this aspect of my life, and it makes me so, so guilty that I have time to be active in other things which does not hone any of the more important skills that God had given me. I think one's art is one's way to reconnect to the Creator, and I am not using that lifeline at all. Sorry, Lord for being DC for a while.

So that's it anay. Time to log out and go home to the BH and prepare to attend the 6PM mass at Don Benito.

No comments: