Thursday, June 14, 2012

Things have become new


Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
-2 Corinthians 5:17
 It's June and it has been long time since I wrote in this blog --this blog which, if you look at it, seemed to be a lost blog --and that is exactly what I had been --lost, very lost.

June may be the sixth month in a year, but for me, it represents a new beginning. It's just aptly so, for somebody like me who is bound to be a teacher, because June represents the start of a new school year here in the Philippines. And this is my June now--new life, new opportunities.

I wanted to simply delete this blog, but then decided to leave it as it is-- with all my unorganized, unclassified, infrequently updated posts intact for everybody who comes across my blog to see, and for me to be reminded of just how 'lost' I had been.

Right now, for me, this is just a beginning of my true journey to become the best person that God created me to be. I may not be 'there' yet, in fact, the truth is I believe, I am just starting out like a newly sprouted seed, but with the help of our Lord, with prayers from family and friends, I will grow.

No comments: